Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Evening Moombah!

BANG YOUR HEAD!
It's hump day so I thought I'd pass along some music to bounce your week steadily closer to the upcoming long weekend.  Here are three tracks I can't get enough of lately.
Fuck Wit My Eardrums - DJ KLEVER x BILLY THE GENT by Billy The Gent
This is the lead cut off Billy The Gent's late 2011 comp Through The Wire and its dancy right outta the gate.  With loads of heavy bass and Klever's patented hard edge stylings, this track has been on REPEAT for me at the gym (I've never ridden a stationary bike so fast in my life).
2Hearts - Waltz Me Moombah (Original Mix) by Kick Around Sounds
Hailing from the American mid-west, 2Hearts brought out some classical dance moves for their contribution to last year's New Wave Of Moombahton release.  "Waltz Me" is a great show piece for the variety that really exists in this baby genre, from the heaviest of tracks down to a slow dance, it has a little something for everyone.
Doin Ya Thang (Sabo Edit) by SolSelectas
Every time this track comes on in my car I die laughing.  The vocal samples Sabo has laid in here just get me rolling, I imagine bouncing at the club then stopping, clapping my hands, and greeting the return of the beat with vigor.  Say, "we came to partayyyyyyyyyy"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment