Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MORE from MUNCHI

More and more and more hits coming from Rotterdam's finest, Munchi.  This guy is one of our all time favorite producers here at MTH and we know y'all love him so we're posting up everything he puts out.  There's no way I could do nearly enough justice on these tracks so I'll leave it up to the man himself to explain his newest sounds to you.  From Generation Bass:
OK, ok. I love talking about shit and I talk even more about music, but this is to introduce the 3rd release this week.
Introducing the free EP once again at the end of the month, this month with the long delayed 3ball Dub EP!
This contains the ‘Skrillex Es Un Montro’ track, 3Ball remix of my favorite Dubstep track Noah D’s ‘Serious’ and a 3Skull remix of Chase & Status’ ‘Smash TV’ (still a favorite on my MP3 lol). And as you might know, I like to write some more info on the tracks when releasing it – and that’s what I’m doing now BOW!
1. Chase & Status – Smash TV (Munchi’s 3Skull ‘Shoryuken’ Remix)
So this is still one of my favorite DnB tracks. FUCK, that filtered synth thingy that goes on the thirds is SO GOOD.
I always wanted to remix this track so I eventually did and I was still doubting to release it, but eventually after a remastering I did now as you can see lol! I put some Street Fighter samples in it and some reeses and Skullstep snares and also an unexpected random Street Fighter fight somewhere in the track for fun, lol. And of course the most important element which is the 3ball. BAM!
2. Munchi – Skrillex Es Un Montro
HA! I remember when I first heared this track, and I was like WTF. Tittsworth showed me when it still was called ‘Untitled’ lol. I made a Moombahcore remix of it which I never put out, but only played on gigs.
Then I made a 3ball remix of it and waited until it was out there so that I could put it up on Soundcloud. I’ve been asked a shitload of times for this remix, until someone put up a ripped version and everyone started playing out that lol. And on Youtube people said that it was Moombahton, because it was on a Moombahton mixtape for some reason. But after a long delay here is haha!!
3. Noah D – Serious (Munchi’s 3Ball Remix)
My favorite Dubstep track. Yes, this track. I fucking love it. Everytime Nicon played it at the Subway parties in Rotterdam – I just waited for that track to come up haha. It was actually going to be an official remix, but since I kinda took too long I was like it’s all good. Free shit is what it’s about anyway BOW!
Download the free comp RIGHT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment