Monday, November 30, 2009

Where Were U In 2092?



For anyone who has been reading this blog (probably no one), you might start recognizing a pattern in the artists I post up. Usually they're in the heavier vein, meaning that when played at full volume, you'll most likely offend your co-workers/roommates/parents/girl/boyfriend. The bass tends to be über-present in tracks I post so you'll definitely piss off a few people unless they too enjoy glass/booty shaking, club pounding sounds like you (in this case, please point them in our direction).
So it is with this preface in mind that I bring you SONIC TRUTH, a funky fresh group out of Raleigh, NC. They certainly meet the requirements to be posted on Metal Top Hat, the bass fills my studio when I rock them. These cats have been pumping up crowds for the past year with super fresh bass-filled remixes of hip-hop and electro tracks as well as a few pounding original tracks which I am featuring today.

King Konga is the track that really sold me on Sonic Truth. It's heavy, thudding, powerhouse bass really drives this club hopper and it's catchy hook alludes to these boys having more than just some junk in their trunk (crank up your sub for this one):



Yet another booty shakin' anthem...$hake your ass to another great original tune:



And I've also included 2 top notch remixes. Both of these tracks will knock you on your ass so get ready and pump up the volume:





No comments:

Post a Comment