Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday Freshness....Heavy Edition


Wednesdays are generally busy for us here at Metal Top Hat so I'm gonna cut back the talk and just pass on some tunes for ya.

Le Castle Vania is an ATLien I've had my eye on a lot lately, he's been devastating crowds at some of our favorite parties here in LA as well as San Fran, NYC, and of course the dirty dirty.  His latest is as heavy as ever and will surely smack you in the face.

Le Castle Vania - Nobody Gets Out Alive!


Next is a remix from another MTH fan-fav, Hey Champ.  The Chicago funk masters take on Mike Posner's Cooler Than Me, one upping the original which makes me beg to ask, is anyone cooler than Hey Champ??  Doubtful.

Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me (Hey Champ Remix)


And finally I've got a dandy little remix of Dragonette's Pick Up The Phone by Jaxsur, hope you enjoy.

Dragonette - Pick Up The Phone (Jaxsur Remix)


Till next time, Love, Peace, and Chicken

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Anya and I work for Bandit Productions. We work with Hey Champ and I am reaching out to blogs that have written about them in the recent past and collecting their contact information. I was wondering if I could get contact information for this blog.

    Thank you for your time,
    Anya Drew (anya (at) banditproductions.com)

    ReplyDelete