Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Harvard Bass-ics



One dude I can't seem to play enough of lately is Harvard Bass. I stumbled upon his Beni remix a while ago and it sent me on a hunt for more. His Caked / 81 EP (pictured below) is out now from Sound Pellegrino on Beatport and iTunes. Today I'm featuring two of Bass's remixes as well as a Renaissance Man remix after the jump.

First I'm tossing up his remix of Drop The Lime's "Set Me Free" which leads the way on the Set Me Free (Remixes) release last month.



Next up is another remix released by Sound Pellegrino for Laidback Luke and Gina Turner's latest team up, Nouveau Yorican. The track is called "Boriqua" and Bass delivers a fantastic rework, combining stabbing synths, pounding kicks, and sheer balls to bring your ears joy like christmas day.







And finally I have for you Renaissance Man (another staple of Sound Pellegrino) with his remix of "81". (If you enjoy this track I highly recommend you track down and purchase the Caked/81 EP)




Harvard Bass is out and about right now in Canada. Don't miss him when he parties in your town.

No comments:

Post a Comment