Thursday, March 29, 2012

Get To Know: LEISURE

Hailing from fabulous San Diego, California is a young man named Abraham Laguna, you may know him by his stage name Leisure.  We ran into him at Muevelo earlier this month and must say he's quite a nice chap.  It's been too long since I did a showcase piece so I thought I'd give some love to the dude since he's been lighting my soundcloud dashboard on fire as of late.  So sit back and get to know the musical stylings of LEISURE. (TONS AFTER THE JUMP)

Here's the latest from the kid, a bass filled boogie that'll surely get ya wigglin'.




Gwen Stefani apparently said of Leisure, "this dude is hella good".



I heard a rumor that this dude was gonna stop putting out tracks and I hope it's not true cause that would be a damn shame to waste such talent. Keep the faith brotha man!

Be on the look out for this guys tracks on the promised Muevelo compilation and hopefully spinning in LA/SD sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment