Friday, March 30, 2012

A Little CORE for Your Afternoon

Some of this moombahcore stuff is heavy as hell; and y'all already know how I like it...the heavier the better.  Just wanted to rep a few of these new tracks that get me banging my head in the studio.

This might be the HEAVIEST moombah track I've heard thus far. The kid Lightning Eyez atributes the craziness to some combo Cali-kush he's been working with, whatever gets you in the mood I guess!

Not quite as heavy but still worth thrashing about to is the latest from Chooky. This two track EP will get you throwing some body weight around your room if you're not careful so take heed.

Here's the latest from Chicago based producer Valorous who tells me the Chicago scene isn't quite as cracking as he would like. Maybe a smack across the face is what the EDM fans out there need, this is the perfect tune to do said ass kicking to.

Finally we have Mackai beating down Skrillex. Love the heavy guitars in this and the hard ass vocals from Jonathan Davis. SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment