Thursday, May 3, 2012

After The DemBow Quits, Come Back With More Hits

This little gem hit my inbox Monday morning and I've taken these last few days to collect it, disect it, and inspect it.  All rhymes aside, this is yet ANOTHER stellar moombah-compilation curated by Zaid over at the 110 BPM Blog (you may remember Volume 1 of this series, if not check it out RIGHT HERE).  Volume 2 of the 110 Collection features totally radical tracks from some of our favorite producers including but not limited to, DJ Melo, CSK, Neki Stranac, Kovary, and much much more.  SoCal kid Rankin dives right in with his crushing track "Stroke The Saber" and this bad boy kicks into high gear.  Other highlights for me include the Ace Future track "Flip The Switch" and Colour Vision's flip of Q-Tip's "Vivrant Thing".  My hands down favorite comes from DJ Melo in the form of "Lluvia", a heavy dose of drums perfect for my long rides through South LA on the blue line.  All in all it seems these Canadians know a thing or two about moombahton so I'm delivering my co-sign to this sucker, do yourself a favor and grab it.  It's FREE!!

Make sure to check out the 110BPM Blog in all these fantastic places:

Facebook
twitter
soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment