Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More Weird Stuff from South America

Y'all know I'm into that strange stuff...been trying hard to blow my mind lately with the weirdest of the weird and this set is borderline bizzare...but that's why I love it so much.  This one comes yet again from the crazy cats down at Coco Bass with plenty of whistles and kettle drums to keep me grooving; don't let the frightening grin of the album art scare you away from FLYBVCK, this Venezuelan producer will surprise you with his versatility.  From the extremely dark to the perfectly serene in five minutes or less, the Samedi EP is the perfect fix for a Tuesday night relaxing at home/chilling on the beach/raging on a cross continental drive/or pretty much anything.  Really diggin' the uptempo side of bass lately so this sucker hits the spot for me and I hope it'll do the same for you too.

Check this dude FLYBVCK in all these spots:

Facebook
twitter
soundcloud


No comments:

Post a Comment