Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bon Jovi Hoax Starter Unearthed!

pssh!  It lasted all of 10 minutes anyways
The internet was up in arms last week over a rumor that legendary hair metal singer Jon Bon Jovi had died, now MTH has learned that a Philadelphia based metal band may be to blame.  Asbury Park Press reported that Jeffery Goho, lead singer of Minutia, has been getting a lot of flack over the comments which just started as a twitter goof with a friend,
"Long story short, I was talking to my band members on their down time, and we got so worked up in the conversation, I just kind of took the liberty and started (the rumor), because I was so irritated."  Goho continues, "It was like, ‘Jeez, (Bon Jovi) was a household name due to the music, not the business.’ So I’m not proud of it. I’m getting a lot of backlash from it, but as stupid as it sounds, that’s how it started. I just had a blurb and went with it."
Jon Bon Jovi seemed unfazed by the noise taking to Facebook to state, "Heaven looks a lot like New Jersey."

No comments:

Post a Comment