Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Neil Pondering Crüe Exit

30 Years Later
After spending a great portion of his life fronting one of the hardest rocking bands in the world, Vince Neil told the Las Vegas Sun he may be giving up his role as lead singer following a string of Vegas dates in February 2012.“It’s not definite, but I am thinking seriously about it...I’m sitting on my yacht, contemplating my future, and I'm not sure it will be with Mötley Crüe after Las Vegas. Great things are coming up and pushing me in another direction...This is all about me thinking about the second half of my life, thinking about my future, and that future might not include Motley Crue after Vegas.” (LV Sun)

Neil, who turned 50 this year has fronted the band since it's formation in 1980.  The Crüe's 30th anniversary tour in 2011 has been one of the most successful of their career and with bands like the Rolling Stones, The Who, and The Beach Boys all making big money off major come back tours, I'm sure this won't be the last we see of Vince and the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment