Friday, December 30, 2011

Roxy Employees React to VH Rehearsals

Might as well POSE!
Legendary Hollywood venue The Roxy played host to the reunited Van Halen for two months as the band rehearsed for their upcoming world tour.  Employees of the iconic Sunset Strip locale we forced to hold their tongues for the duration of the rehearsals to keep the strictest silence on the greatness happening around them.  Now employees are sharing some of their fondest memories of these two months; employee "Scotty" said:
“What was my favorite part about it? Everything. I know it sounds stupid, but I can’t put it any other way. To walk through the club and have Eddie Van Halen smile at me or pat me on the back, the guys were so nice, it was unbelievable. In my 9 years at the club, this is by far one of the best things that’s happened.” 
More memories are available at the Roxy website.

No comments:

Post a Comment