Friday, April 27, 2012

Flubba riffing on a dead OS

These two tracks from Flubba are from a forthcoming release to be entitled, Command Prompt but I just had to share them with you IMMEDIATELY.  I remember the good old days of logging into windows via DOS so when we finally upgraded to Win98 it was like the most amazing thing ever...you mean I can have 28.8 kbps downloads???  FINALLY.  But seriously folks, that was a great time, before the Facebook overload began, before MySpace even, but right in the KaZaA, napster, limewire hayday.  Good times.  These two tracks are reminiscent of those early days of music piracy so I suggest you sit back and jam on them while you think back to simpler times, before everyone and their dog had cell phones and webpages...but I digress...

Check out this dude Flubba in the following locales:

Facebook
Twitter
tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment