Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nicos Gun...locked and loaded

Next week Young Robots will unleash the latest from synth pop act Nicos Gun.  The We Could Die single features some of Philadelphia's finest remixers taking a stab at this throwback sound.  The original makes me wanna get behind the wheel of a blood red t-top Camaro and haul ass down PCH with bleached blonde babes by my side.  My fav remix of the pack has to be DJ Apt One's Disco Dub, the funky drum beat has got my toe tapping away and I'm about to break out in full on dance once the bass slaps its way into the grove.  This thing hits digital platforms on April 17th so make sure to grab a copy as this will be the perfect edition to any summer party mix you'll be putting together in the near future.

Nicos Gun:  Facebook, twitter, tumblr
DJ Apt One:  Facebook, twitter, soundcloud
Kutcorners:  Facebook, twitter, soundcloud
Peter Dragontail:  Facebook, twitter, soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment