Thursday, July 19, 2012

400 DEEP

People probably don't realize what it really takes to run a dope music blog like this one...I certainly didn't for the longest time.  For like 2 years I just sorta had the blog and would throw stuff up here and there, sometimes months between each post.  So it's exciting for me to see that we've now come to post #400.  For the last 8 months or so I've been living this site, going to bed each night trying to dream up awesome ways to make it more appealing to you the reader.  We've launched the Midweek Pull, "Don't Be Shy", the KBOO #Moombahton Takeover, and more shit to do just that.  I hope over the next 400 posts (and beyond) we will continue to bring you dope tunes, original stuff, exclusives, and more!  To celebrate this milestone I'm ROCKING MY ASS OFF in the studio.




Be sure to like us on FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER and SOUNDCLOUD and keep coming back for more tunes everyday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment