Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday Night: Preview Night

In the past I have expressed a disliking of "previews" being blogged BUT in an attempt to create more weekly features, I've come up with a "once a week" long form blog dedicated to tracks that either aren't finished or aren't released or whatever reason an artist/label may give for not putting out the full song.  This way I can shed light on forthcoming releases without having to wait on the complete songs to hit soundcloud.  So for our first week of Preview Night I've got some awesome stuff from Nadastrom, Munchi, ETC!ETC!, and more!!!  Here we go!

Here's a new track from ETC!ETC! and his homie Must Die. No release details yet but the description promises some are on their way!! Apparently this unreleased dubby track has early support from "Dillon Francis / AC Slater and More."

Here's a housey preview of something called "Chicken And Waffles" from the Mad Villains. It's unsigned and so unreleased as of yet but here we're getting over 4 minutes of funky niceness so maybe it'll end up being like a 6:30 epic!

This track is actually out...here's an example of a preview I don't really get (but hey the artists can do what they want I suppose). Anyways you can buy this Codes remix RIGHT HERE and the whole release from Kill The Noise HERE...enjoy!

Unreleased Nadastrom is my favorite kind. Here's another one that some label fools seem to be hoarding along with probably my favorite moombahton track of ALL TIME, their remix of "Too Close". Anyhoo, this Zeds Dead remix is pretty alright I guess too.

Awwwwww yiss...DEATH TRAP. The vortex is apparently rising and LeDoom will be riding on the wave. Not sure of any release details yet but be on the look out or the Masters of Hardcore will get you!

New Boys Noize...and I do mean new. Won't hit 'shelves' till October of this year. That's right folks!! For the next 3 months you'll just have to settle for this 1:43 of glory!!

Finally the king of not only the preview but the never released track, it's that Rotterdam dude with big hair, MUNCHI! He's calling this "Skull Trap" so take away from that what you will folks, apparently it's the sort of stuff he's been wanting to do for a "long fucking time" and says we all need to be on the look out for his new EP entitled PRSPCT "soon". We'll be looking!

Well that's it for this week's previews, we hope you liked them!  I feel like the full blog is about to start so I probably don't have time to go grab a soda/popcorn refill.  Just be glad we don't make you sit through commercials like they do at Regal/AMC/etc before you even get to watch the previews--seriously right?!  I mean why did I pay $12 for my ticket, $6 for a hot dog, and $5 for sour patch kids if you still have to support yourself with commercials?!?  Till next Tuesday!!  In the meantime feel free to enjoy the full length tracks we're also featuring on the site.


No comments:

Post a Comment