Thursday, July 19, 2012

HASHTAG DOPE

A few weeks ago I asked MTH buddy Brent Tactic if he had any exclusive shit he could throw my way for our July takeover of KBOO.  The result was the track "Whoop" off Think 2wice Records next release, #DOPE from LA moombahton producer Cy Kosis.  Needless to say, I was stoked on the track so now that we're finally getting a look at the full EP I feel like it's a MUST to share it with y'all.  The four original tracks are pure moombahton and seriously some of the best stuff I've heard lately, Jamaal has seriously stepped his game up!!  In contrast to his likewise amazing Zambo EP, these four tracks are more groovy and seem to draw the listener into a futuristic (as the cover may suggest) underground night club somewhere in downtown Los Angeles; I can't help nodding my head to the beat and can imagine getting down on the dance floor with some sweaty off-world visitors in this dusty hot spot.  With remixes from Paul David, Aylen, and J-Trick this sucker is a well rounded release--to be expected from the Think 2wice fam--with uptempo as well as chilled out vibes streaming throughout.  It drops on July 31st but you can preview the tracks below!!

Are you down with it??  Check out Cy Kosis in your fav social media spots:

Facebook
twitter
tumblr
soundcloud


No comments:

Post a Comment