Monday, July 23, 2012

Grab Your Hats and let's RAGE

Huge release right here from Voodoo Rebel...Frank Lucano's Mi Sombrero EP dropped over the weekend and I wanted to take a moment and share it's glory with all my loyal readers.  With remixers like these, it should be obvious that this sucker tickles my fancy but just to appease you, I will detail a few things I enjoy about it.  First off, I fucking love sombreros so a song that basically commands you to hand me my sombrero is top notch in my book.  Secondly, it's well known in my little world that latin rhythms are my current obsession--as my friends on the blue line will tell you--so again, this set is right up my alley.  Third thing I love about this release: Milangeles' moombahton remix...HOT DAMN, the kick drum is so massive it's seriously rattling the windows in my studio.  The whole thing is for sale from Juno RIGHT HERE so might I suggest shelling out the $1.75/track??  Gotta support at least the tracks you personally like; for whatever reason there isn't a set for these tracks so I just grabbed them each from the individual soundcloud pages.





Check these duders out when you get a chance k? thxbai.

Frank Lucano: facebook, twitter

Saur: facebook, twittertumblr

Ckrono & Slesh: facebook, twitter (Ckrono), twitter (Slesh)

Milangeles: facebook, twitter

Arge: facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment