Wednesday, July 11, 2012

That Long Weekend Feeling

As stated earlier I'm heading to San Diego tomorrow to cover Comic-Con for GoRadio so I wanted to jump on my mixtape blog today to get in the mood and possibly pick up a few mixes for my (and hopefully some of your) trip!  So many tapes, they've been falling like rain over the last few days and since I missed last week I've got some pilling up in my soundcloud favorites.  Fresh mixes from A-Trak, Crookers, Pipes, and many more so let's get to 'em!!












Ok that's it!!!  Now I'm seriously going outta town so if you need me tweet me, send me a facebook message, or some soundcloud hate mail if you wish but there probably won't be any more posts till next Monday folks!!  That is unless something amazing happens which in all likelihood could be the case buuuuuuuut don't plan on it!  Have a great rest of your week y'all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment