Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday! Friday! Friday!

Man...you people don't even know how lucky you are.  I'm sitting here, on vacation, with a glass of beer in my hand and all I can think about is how necessary it is to my life to get my weekly mixtape blog done.  Wait a minute, maybe it's not you that has a problem it's me...too much vacation??  Is it weird to say I'll be glad to go back to work on Monday?  How likely is it that come Monday afternoon I'll wish I was back on vacation?  I'd say it's a 100% chance...in that case, let's quit the talking and get on to the mixtapes y'all!!  After all, it's Friday, that means it's time to party.










That's it dudes and dudettes...since this is my first mixtape post in 3 weeks I'm reaching into the past and pulling old tapes out for you cause you may or may not have heard them.  That's gonna be it for the week but I promise to be back here bright and early Monday bringing you the newest of the new and the heaviest of the heavy.  Also, June is shaping up to be a great month down on the blog so stay tuned for big and great things to come.  Make sure to check us out on facebook, twitter, soundcloud, and now MIXCLOUD for more amazing things!


No comments:

Post a Comment